As I’ve mentioned before, I could not be more sold on the phenomenon that is goPuff. As the temperatures drop the importance of this service only rises; do you really want to move out of your warm bed to make a run to On the Fly or CVS? You and I both know the answer to that question. Ben & Jerry’s, condoms, Sour Patch Kids, phone chargers: you name it and goPuff probably sells it. It’s like Amazon but better.
If you were wondering where a great thing like this goes from here, goPuff is working on acquiring their liquor license as early as next semester. Liquid courage brought to your doorstep in 30 minutes or less. Thats what I call service.
GoPuff is sponsoring its 4th Wine Mixer next Friday (11/20) from 9-11 and has opened the event to the public. In addition to a live performance from William Bolton in an intimate setting, there will be an art showcase featuring pieces from BC students. It’s a great way to get your night started in a setting that doesn’t include profuse sweating, Rubinoff, or the same Fetty Wap song on repeat. I went to last week’s show and it was well worth it. Reserve your ticket here (wine is included in the ticket price).
Get to know the goPuff team:
- William Bolton. Singer. Songwriter. Musician. The guy does it all. And with a face like this? Wow. The William Bolton train is about to take off and you won’t want to be on the sidelines when it happens. He’s a senior here at BC in CSOM pursuing a career in the music industry. Oh, and he happens to throw fire wine mixers. Far from the average musty, cramped off-campus basement, his crib on Comm Ave is ideal for hosting parties. GoPuff’s been nice enough to offer us a code to use with our orders. Use “BOLT” at checkout to save 20%.
- Kevin Suggs. A senior who’s part of the GoPuff brand management team in the Boston area. Catch him at Saturday’s event shmoozing with party guests, pouring Chardonnay into your glass and offering goPuff discounts like they’re going out of style.
- Download the goPuff app right now
- Use the code “BOLT” to save on your order
- Reserve your ticket to next Friday’s mixer
It’s really that easy. Thank me later.